i might do it:(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by toolate4me, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toolate4me

toolate4me Member

i have been thinking about it alot lately and i really want to now. i mean i dotn WANT to but i feel its the only thing left to do. i cant tell anyone. i have no one to talk to. i feel so alone. i want to cry but i cant. im scared. i want to do it but at the same time i dont want to....

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You don't want to die you want the sadness to go away death no you could not hurt the ones you love so greatly. You are not alone you can talk here go tochat talk there The emotions you are feeling will pass okay but you need to call someone anyone you trust a friend a teacher a councillor a relative.
    If not call a crisis line i have several times and just talked about my sadness and the person there listened and help me cope. Please just call crisis okay there is not need to harm yourself. Call doctor your regular one and get on some antidepressant theywork okay they do you have energy back you are not as sad. You can feel better so please reach out and get the help that will make you feel better. keep posting okay we are listening you are not alone.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You don't want to die you want the sadness to go away death no you could not hurt the ones you love so greatly. You are not alone you can talk here go tochat talk there The emotions you are feeling will pass okay but you need to call someone anyone you trust a friend a teacher a councillor a relative.
    If not call a crisis line i have several times and just talked about my sadness and the person there listened and help me cope. Please just call crisis okay there is not need to harm yourself. Call doctor your regular one and get on some antidepressant theywork okay they do you have energy back you are not as sad. You can feel better so please reach out and get the help that will make you feel better. keep posting okay we are listening you are not alone.:hugtackles:

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

it's really good that you have some resistance to the urge to kill yourself. if you have that, i think there is a way to get better.

can you try talking about it here?

are you getting any kind of therapy now?

have you tried calling a hotline?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.