I might get kicked out of school...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lethal Photography, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lethal Photography

Lethal Photography Well-Known Member

I went into the ER on Sunday for cutting. I spent the night, then was taken back to my school. Now the school is saying they're unsure if they want me to come back this year. They've put me on medical leave for about 2 weeks, so I'm home now. If they don't let me back it will really screw stuff up. I'll probably lose my scholarship and I'll have to start paying back student loans. I don't know what to do, and my parents are stressed and I wish I had cut deeper so this wouldn't be an issue now. Which is a bad thought, but oh well.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your school is treating you unfairly:mad: Are they even allowed to kick you out of school because you have emotional issues? That's crazy. Do you have a therapist or on any medication for your depression? :hug:

3. Lethal Photography

Lethal Photography Well-Known Member

I have a therapist and a psychiatrist, and I was seeing a counselor at the school as well. I'm on anti-depressants, mood stabilizers, and thyroid medication. When I first got to the hospital, the doctor told me that if something like this happened again, the school would kick me out, but when I got back to the school, they were talking about doing it now.

4. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

They are looking for their best interest as well (after all, a college is just as any other business, image is everything). A student doing something, lets say drastic, on college campus (i'm assuming you're a college student) is not only bad for the image of the college but as well a very bad image on those around, in other words, triggering for others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.