I might kill myself today

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all so overwhelming. I keep thinking about how my family has basically left me to my own devices and are ignoring and belittling my problem. My aunt is angry with me again for not getting a job and not helping her out. She just told me that even if she brings me to a thousand psychiatrists no one would be able to help me if I don't help myself.

WELL FUCK WHAT DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME????? I've done pretty well by avoiding substance abuse and cutting. But it's just overwhelming. I can't handle it. It's just too much. Please please please tell me why I should keep going and endure this?

Julia-C

You should keep going for you.
You want to be happy and happiness won't come by giving up.
Again I am sorry about how your family is treating you. :hug: s

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
hi you want to heal not harm you. Your family just don't understand depression mental illness Can you call your doctor and talk to him or her about getting on some meds for you getting some therapy to help you help yourself tell your aunt that hugs

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I think your aunt only meant well and would love to see you get better. Point out to her how you have been helping yourself and you might find she'll be more understanding of your issues. :hug:

Illusion

I'd love if you would just keep going & find a way through all the negativity. Believe me.. I tried to kill myself a couple of days ago over the similar issue you're having. My family & most of everyone I come across bash me & nag at me 24/7. Don't kill yourself over lack of support from family members. Do what I'm trying to do.. Get through it and find your happiness while ignoring all the harsh stuff they'll say. Talk to others like us on here that'll listen and support you if something is bothering you really badly. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00