i might log off tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by UsedToBe, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UsedToBe

UsedToBe Well-Known Member

It's highly possible that my depression will take control over me tonight and make me log off permanently.
    I'll be having a stressful night and I am not sure how I will take it. I'm scared, but ready to accept the fact that I might he gone tonight.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hope you stay safe and reconsider. Hospitalization seems like something that can keep you OK in the meantime if you are feeling like you want to suicide. :hugtackles: If you want to talk about anything, send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
  3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

If only killing yourself was as simple as logging off, I would've logged off ages ago.

:lone:

4. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

We're thinking of you and hoping you'll still be with us tomorrow. If you're still here, can you keep us updated? Breaking unhealthy relationships and patterns is always the most painful and difficult step in the recovery process. You will feel more alone than you ever have in your life. But by the sound of it you have wonderful, loving children, as well as a councilor, (possibly friends and other family willing to help?) and us here on SF. Just keep building your support network. I does get better. At the very least it will get easier.

"Where there is love; there is life" -Gandhi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.