I might not make it out of this one

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
I might not be around for a while after this one! I will do what the fuck it takes to protect my family and friends! I have some business to see too!!! The old jayjay289 is back for one night only! Saddle up this is gonna be messy!!!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm not sure exactly what you are saying but enjoy your time offline *hug and be safe and if you need us, we are here for you.

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
I am having to do something petal I’m having to protect my family for something this isn’t out of choice but it’s going to turn ugly and I could end up in the shit

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
:( So sorry to hear that jay, that sounds a bit frightening but I hope you make it out of it safely and soundly, your family too. *hug

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
I will be fine petal just a man has to do what a man has to do sometimes that’s all... hopefully it wont go to far but I need to have a quiet word with someone x

Hi Jayjay,

This doesn't sound good, whatever it is.

You could PM me about this if you'd like.

I hope that things can work out

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
Hi Jayjay,

This doesn't sound good, whatever it is.

You could PM me about this if you'd like.

I hope that things can work out
It will be fine mr may I will be okay I might get a few scrapes but all will be okay 👌 il be back lol

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I’m just going for a quiet word with someone that has been a bit silly it will just be words okay I will keep it at that x
I know this is in the no advice section so i will just wish you the best and remind you to not get into trouble with the law or violence, we care about you too much jay *hug we want you to be safe and not do something in a temper. Please like I said, safe and sound. *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00