I might OD...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mfrieler, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mfrieler

mfrieler Active Member

I need people to figure it out...

I want people to know my situation is horrible...

I want to be sent to a clinic...I want to be healed...

But I don't want to kill myself, I'm afraid.

I'm not strong enough to tell my parents...

I don't know what to do...

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

IF you want help hun you need to take the steps to tell them youa ren't okay and you that you do need help. You have to find a way to tell your parents so you can get the help you need and deserve.

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I've been thinking the same alot recently, like if I told my parents or whatever..they wouldnt understand/believe me, but if I did something drastic, then I may get help.

4. mfrieler

mfrieler Active Member

I'm not strong enough to tell them. I CAN"T REACH OUT...god, it's NOT easy for me, at all.....I'm not saying you don't understand my conditions, but I'm just mentally screwed up. I dunno.

I'm not coming back to this forum whatsoever if I make it past today.

I attempted the chat rooms but was attacked and was told I can't know my sexual orientation, and was constantly attacked.

If anyone else wants to talk, add mfrieler324@gmail.com....I'm done with this site.

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Hun im sorry you weren't given the chance in chat to talk..it was wrong of that person to jump down your throat and not give you the chance to speak. I am here if you need to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.