i miss him so much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by geordie_angel_sad_eyes, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geordie_angel_sad_eyes

geordie_angel_sad_eyes Active Member

i have noone to talk to about this but need to say it.i miss my dad so much. its getting close to his aniversary and im struggling to cope with it. i need to see him, i need to ask him why. was i that bad did he hate me that much. i need to see him and tell him how much i love him and hold him and take all of his pain away all of his demons instead of that washing line doing it. i need my dad so much. do you think that when we die we are reunited with our loved ones
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are suffering so greatly I hope you have someone in real life to talk to to get some therapy to help you through your grief. Hugs to you:hugtackles:
  3. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

i lost my dad too, but not in the way you lost yours, but i never got the chance to grieve, and i too want to see him and talk to him and sometimes
    i feel him. i have a blanket of his that i keep under my pillow, my mum crocheted (?) it for him for when he sat outside and as we have a stretch of water between us, it gives me some comfort and i too look forward to the
    day we will be reunited. it was nothing to do you with, it was his own pain that he couldnt deal with but he never got to tell you that, you will be reunited when your time comes which i hope is not for a long time but he will wait for you. funny how my dad gives me comfort yet other losses torment me but your dad will watch over you and would want you to be safe. *hugz*
  4. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

I assume that when you're asking if we're reunited with our loved ones in death, you're thinking of committing suicide to reach that goal.

So, with that in mind, my honest answer is no, I don't believe so. Even if I'm wrong, I don't think any caring father would want his daughter/son to be so desperate as to commit suicide.
  5. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

I also hope you're not thinking of doing anything to hurt yourself.

We all grieve in different ways, do you think your dad would want you to be feeling negative because of his own issues? Remember all the good times you had with him and know that they will be precious always.

I'm sorry you're hurting so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.