I miss him :(

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by FallingStar, Oct 18, 2008.

1. FallingStar

FallingStar Member

Its been 4 years almost since my best friend who was like a brother to me passed away. He was 15 at the time and a freshmen in hs who was a baseball player, in boy scouts, a avid church goer. He had the world going for him. He died of SUDS. Had a seizure in his sleep and choked on his tounge and died. His grandpa woke him up to tell him goodbye and Jared went back to sleep when his mom went in to go wake him up for church a few hours later he was on the floor dead. I was 11 at the time and things have gone downhill since. His birthday is coming up soon and soo much drama is going on in my life. I didnt realize how close I was with him until after he died. His family got worse too, his cousin got into drugs and sex and got pregnant a year ago (shes 18 now). I saw him for months after he died and still sometimes hear his voice. I haven't been able to move on after 4 years and people dont understand why.

2. rootedphoenix

rootedphoenix Well-Known Member

It's really hard when things like that happen, and so suddenly too. :( :hug: times as many as you need.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your loss,Im here if you need to talk :hug:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry for your loss FallingStar. I hope he has found peace now. :hug:

5. healing07

healing07 Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear about your friend. This types of things make me sad. I can Imagine what's going on you.
    I'll just only pray for you and your friends family.
    (((Love&hugs)))