i miss my counsellor

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by bubblebear, Jun 3, 2016.

1. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

i used to work in hong kong. i had a nice counsellor. i was annoyed with him at the time but now i miss him. the irony lol

i miss my counsellor. i miss him and ill never see him agai. i have a new counsellor but its not the same

i miss him and i miss him and theres nothing i can do about it. i miss him and ill never see him again. i miss him and im still alone and i hate being alone

i miss him and i miss him and i miss him and i worry too much and i think too much and its getting overwhelming

i miss him so much

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*huge hugs* Is there any way you can contact him at all? Phone? E-mail?

I know starting all over with a new therapist can seem daunting but try and make the most of what you have. I sympathise with you and wish you all the best in your future also, welcome to sf :)

3. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

nah it would be innapropriate anyways cos its breaching the professional boundary. its okay.... i jsut get really sad soemtimes. im ok now tho :) i think im just struggling abit now so now and then i get sad about him lol. yeh my new (student) cousnellor is fine, shes nice enough. just not hte same. i really liked my old one .

ta for welcome. u too :) xx

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*hugs* for you! I have been through counsellor changes and it is always hard to start again from scratch but you will get there and I am glad you are feeling better tha earlier, that's awesome. I think if you keep seeing your counsellor and build up the relationship it might be as good as seeing the last counsellor. You deserve to be helped so keep reaching out and talking here to us is a great first step!!

bubblebear likes this.