i miss my husband and sister

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by renroy, Dec 8, 2008.

1. renroy

renroy New Member

its been 12 months now since my husband took his life and 14y since my sister took her life its so hard for the people they leave behind

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Renroy,

I'm so sorry for your losses :hug:

How are you coping?

3. Hi, I am sorry for your losses, feel free to talk more about it.

:hug: There are people here that care about you, and will be willing to listen.

4. ilovewoodchuck

ilovewoodchuck Active Member

I can sort of relate to how you feel. My mother committed suicide last month. I couldn't imagine losing my husband at all, much less in that fashion. He has carried me through times when all I wanted to do was curl up in fetal under the covers and just hide from the world. I know that's not making you feel any better, but I can imagine the pain I'd feel from his loss. There are people out here who can relate to you and we all want you to reach out to us if you need to talk about ANYTHING. We won't judge you, just listen.

5. renroy

renroy New Member

thanx for the kind words it helps my husband left me with 3 beutifull kids i can see him in them so he will always be here for me

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry for your losses renroy. I'm sorry to hear that two people close to you have taken their lives. Suicide is so awful for those left behind. :hug: