i miss them both so much

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by crookxshanks, Dec 5, 2008.

1. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

back at the beginning of june within 9days of each other my nan and grandad from different sides of the family sadly died and i still havent come round to believing it. am always in tears and always missing them both terribly. my boyfriend does as much as he can but i feel so lonely. i cant really talk to my family because i feel very much isolated from them. im seeing a bereavement counsellor but it doesnt seem to be helping because all the memories i have are brought back to the forefront along with the guilt of what i wanted to say to them both and never got a chance to. i dont know where to turn to and who else i can talk to as i seem to be consumed of by the grief of losing them all the time
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I am sorry this happened to you. Before you know it, you will be in eternity with them as this life is very short. They know this too and wish you would continue on without regretting what you didn't say to them.
  3. falling_angel

falling_angel Active Member

I know how hard it is for you, I lost both my mom and dad in a car accident over the summer. Now all I have left is my brother and a distant aunt. My brother doesn't want me talking about what happened, so I really haven't. I wish you the best of luck with coming to terms with their deaths, and I know it will be hard. I'm still not fully grasping loosing both of my parents.
  4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i hope i havent upset you falling angel by writing this but if you need someone im there for you so just pm me.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your losses :hug: If you need to talk feel free to PM me