i miss u

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by dzda52511, Sep 8, 2013.

1. dzda52511

dzda52511 Member

i miss you. i feel selfish for missing you because you seem so much more happier without me.. i want the best for him i really do because ive never been so in love, tomorrow will be two months without you in my life.. cant wait to get out of work to sleep, i try to live everyday positive since youve been gone, i want you to be proud of me because all youve wanted was for me to have happiness not based on you or anyone else but that was from the core.. im sorry, i wish i could tell you but i know it would do no good so i guess ill swallow these words w/ my tears and try to suck up some strength that i honestly have so little of rite now to hopefully make it to my bed tomorrow where ill lay there missing you more than ever.. if i ever get better i hope to only be with you, you deserve the happy me and i hope your happy even if its with someone else even though the thought of that brings a lump to my throat.. i want you to continue growing better and better everyday, just hate myself and my life more im loosing myself because im scrambling with the fact ive lost you.. my only real relationship(friend wise & bf) im trying to pick up where u left me on my journey to get better w/ out you.. but please dont forget me...

*sigh* will he ever come back
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are doing really well hun to get you strong again I am sorry you are missing your friend so much but keep healing you ok hugs