i miss u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob26003

Sure , I accept you. Just dont be pushing that crazy religion stuff on me...... :laugh:

JK

Of course I will be your friend :smile:

muslim

Sure , I accept you. Just dont be pushing that crazy religion stuff on me...... :laugh:

JK

Of course I will be your friend :smile:
dear friend

my religion is not crazy religion

islam for muslims is their life an their end

so i think u r offending me by that

He was just joking, but Bob maybe ya should try and respect others views (not saying you aren't, just saying something like that could be offensive.. )

Take care all..

:hug:

:yawn:

oh, if you want to start offending people, i'll be in the corner with the german insult comic if you need me...

TG123

that sounds good for me

can u speak arabic or u r muslim
Hi Muslim,

I am a Christian but I have Muslim friends so I know a few words in Arabic and I am trying to learn how to write it. I hope to go to Egypt next year to teach English and when I am there if possible during the summer to volunteer with a Christian group like MCC or ELCIP or others who are working to help the people in Iraq or Palestine and other countries in the region by being a witness to the Gospel by doing humanitarian work with them and by helping defend their human rights and challenging the injustices they are being subjected to through the policies of our Western nations.

I'm a University student and am taking Education. I hope to graduate next year. I've been posting here for a few months now. I came to this forum when I was facing depression and loneliness and thinking of suicide. God helped me get through the crisis like He helped me in the past, and I want to share His love and the Good News with others.

I look forward to learning more about you and getting to know you. Nasaalama.

Take care.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

muslim

Hi Muslim,

I look forward to learning more about you and getting to know you. Nasaalama.

Take care.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz
al salam 3alaikom
i am egyptian muslim work in sudan as an electrical power engineer
i am 28
i am married and have one and half baby
i entered that forum as i felt that i must share my problems and culture and islam with other cultures

TG123

al salam 3alaikom
i am egyptian muslim work in sudan as an electrical power engineer
i am 28
i am married and have one and half baby
i entered that forum as i felt that i must share my problems and culture and islam with other cultures
Cool, thanks for interesting. When you say you have 'one and half baby' you mean your child is a year and a half old? Are you and your family from al-Qahir?

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

muslim

Cool, thanks for interesting. When you say you have 'one and half baby' you mean your child is a year and a half old? Are you and your family from al-Qahir?

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz
no one and half baby means one baby
and my wife is pregnant:biggrin:
i am from al qahira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00