I miss u

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Nov 16, 2009.

1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

If I didn't lose you, it would be a month to go until you were born.
    Wat did I do so wrong that I had to lose you.why did u have to leave me in June why couldn't u stay
    I love you and miss you my little baby angel.

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

:hug: kirsty

3. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

Awe thanks it's muchly appreciated

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Losing such a precious thing is so hard to understand. And you think the emptiness is never going to go away. The feeling like you must of done something wrong or should of done something different is draining. But you love that little baby and that will never change. I like to take a nice long walk on those anniversaries and just think about the things that would of been. Kinda of helps me to hold on to the love but let go of the emptiness. Sort of like making sure I keep the memory of that little one safe in my heart so the days when everything else is too busy to remember I know that I have taken a moment to make sure I do. Always a pm away if you want to talk.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: :hug: It wasn't your fault hun.. you're not to blame.Im sorry :(

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There is a book, "When Bad Things Happen To Good People" which talks to this issue...please forgive yourself and know that this was not your fault...J