I miss you...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hurted, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I still love you... after 2 years... we never had anything, i know that you liked me... But i fucked up... as i always do... You dont love me now anymore, but i do... Im bleeding here in my room all alone and i think of you... You are my life, you are everything I dream about in past 2 years...
    I love you...

(dont know if this is right section to post, but i just had to let it out)
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry you're hurting so badly. Unfortunately we all to often don't realize what we had until it's gone. But now you have the opportunity to learn from your mistakes. Doesn't make the hurt any less but atleast you may never do the mistakes again.
  3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thats so true... But i cant forget the past...
    I see her everyday... I went out of school after second leson to smoke one ciggaret, and i suddenly saw her... she stand few centimetres near me and when I walked down the street she turn to me and smiled... I was so close to her... I would give anything that i could kiss her...
    Its so hard you know... I will never forget May 2006 when i fall in love with her:(
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I know how hard this must be for you. But you have to try to move on. :hug: Things will get in better in time.
  5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thanks for support...
    But you know... Its hard to move on, expecially if its always the same... Plus its hard to find someone who would so perfectly fit to you like she... In past 2 years i have been in love with many girls, but noone came close to her...
    And how are you doing? I hope that your OK:hug:

Edited: Oh, and itmahnah, im really glad that your attempt failed... I hope that you get better soon, you got my support:hug:
  6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I know it's hard to move on. Believe me... I know...

But it takes time.

I'm fine, thanks. :hug: