i miss

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SpencerA, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

my dad so much, i need you. why aren't you here? why did you have to leave us all, it hurts so much. why did you chose alcohol over your family? please don't tell me you couldn't help it. i just want a hug from my dad, i don't want anyone else. i miss you so much you have no idea, i just feel so alone, you were the only person who understood what it felt like not to want to be here anymore, i'm so much like you, but i'm terrified of ending up like you. i love you, but you're slowly killing yourself and it's got to the point where i've stopped believing you'll ever get better and am just waiting for the call that there was nothing more they could do. there's so much i still need to say to you, like i'm sorry for being such a nightmare, i'm sorry for all the times i shouted at you, i'm sorry for not being the daughter i could have been, but you didn't care you just wanted me to be happy, but i can't be happy until i know you are, i want my dad back, i want my best friend back. why is it so much to ask.

2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Sweetheart in your Dad's eyes you are the best daughter ever.

I really wish I had the words to say that would make you feel better.

I also wish I knew you in person to give you a big massive hug.

:console: Claire xx

3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey love, i am so sorry for your pain. it hurts to lose a dad, no matter how it is, that he is lost. i know cuz i miss mine everyday, even 10 yrs later. i am thinking of you - pm me if you want to....... i'm here to listen. . . :console:

4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

am so sorry that your feeling so low but surely your dad wouldnt want you to be feeling like this. he would want you to be strong and to do the best that you can do. to carry on what he couldnt do as it were. im sure he loved you as much as he could because it would be hard not to love a sweetheart like you

i know its painful and i cant even begin to imagine how much pain your in but always thinking of you and always here for you :hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Laurey,
    I'm sorry your dad isn't there when you need him the most!! I have a daughter and a grandaughter. They have there lives to live and I don't force anything on them..Sure my daughter and I had some bad times but we also had some good times..
    As a father I am telling you that our love for our children is unconditional!!! Your dad knows you love him as I know my daughter loves me...We can't always show it but we love you with every inch of our souls...My daughter doesn't understand my mental illnesses thats why she moved to the other side of the state..As long as you carry your dad in your heart he will always be with you!!(((BIG BEAR HUGS)))He loves you sweetheart!!!

6. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Hey Laurey

I've always got a spare ear should you need it hun.
    my best, as always

kenny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.