I must be a bad person!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bkrueger42, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkrueger42

bkrueger42 Guest

I've been divorced two times, and been in a relationship for 7. I've have given my all to the last relationship, put my feeling to the side in hopes of finding the Mr Right..... Today has to be one of the worst days of my life I buried my best friend, the one person who wouldn't judge me and loved me for who I am. She never had a bad word to say about anyone. She believed that everyone was God's children. I can't be one of them!!! I must be someone who is evil. Please someone who wants to talk I need you. I have no one!!

2. redheadsweetie

redheadsweetie Active Member

im not sure i completly understand but i am here for you. my PM box is open if you need it

3. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Like redhead, you can PM me. I'll listen.

I know how you feel (at least to some extent). I have my own story of losing someone who listened to me... though he didn't die. So you can tell me all your problems and I'll listen.

You are not a bad person.

Take care sweetie. :hug:

4. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

My mate once pointed a dragonfly out to me and said "Isn't that amazing, man creates all these jets and helicopters but none of them will ever compare to that dragonfly". He then pointed out how incredible the human hand and the eyeball were, how we were all wonderful and marvellous creations. He's dead now, but his words and his truth lives on in me. I find it so easy to hate myself but then he reminds me that I am indeed a wonderful and marvellous creation.

Good people come into this world for a short time, they teach us things and help us to see things differently. Your friend sounds like one of them. If her words meant something to you, you should continue to listen to them, to make them a part of who you are too. I never spotted that dragonfly, I didn't see the goodness in the world, in myself, I needed somebody to show it to me, and that's what your friend was trying to do for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2007
  5. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

Sorry for the above post, (it's too late for me to edit it now)

I guess if I was a good person I would have started it by saying "Hi, welcome to SF, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend..." but I didn't.

I'm not a good person, I realise that and want to change the way I am, I guess many 'bad' people are like that, but I'd like to think that if we wish to be good, then maybe we can't really be that bad in the first place. Who knows?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.