I need a buddy.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkwrathfulvamp, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I plan to commit suicide. Not tonight or even this month. I want to do it sometime between November to February. I'm not picky though I'll do it whenever. I just want a friend. <Mod Edit, WildCherry>. Someone who understands. I need at least one person to talk to and maybe if you live close enough we could hang out. I prefer people in my state but I'll talk to anybody. I'm from Texas by the way. I'm all alone. It would be nice to have someone before I die.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Too bad I don't live closer to Texas, or I'd hang out with ya for sure. I am always alone and don't really interact with anyone outside the site. But I can still talk to you here, listen and give advice, and be a friend.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome!! I hope you find someone to talk to; SF is a pro-life site, and there are lots of us around who will offer friendship and support. Feel free to PM me if you ever feel like talking.

4. That sounds wonderful. I would love to have your friendship :)

5. cots

cots Well-Known Member

I don't live anywhere near you darkwrathfulvamp, but if you don't mind I'd like to be your friend. I know things can get quite difficult sometimes and though I may not have much to give, I hope to be of some support to you. Do feel free to pm me if you feel the need to talk. Stay strong.

6. Maedchen

Maedchen Well-Known Member

Dear darkwrathfulvamp,

I need a buddy, too. I don't have a single one right now.
    So here I am for you. Not in Texas, but NJ.
    Love Maedchen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.