I need a change in my life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by TheDayThatNeverComes, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDayThatNeverComes

TheDayThatNeverComes Active Member

Another night, waiting for someone to take me home..have you ever felt so lost?

Pet me. I'm good looking.

2. Deijerz

Deijerz Member

I am lost but I know i'll find my way eventually.

And i'd pet you even if you weren't good looking, I'm that nice.

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I have felt lost many times. I learned a lot from it. What's happening? You can talk about it here. :)

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What happened hun? :hug:

5. TheDayThatNeverComes

TheDayThatNeverComes Active Member

Hey guys, thnx for the answers..

deijerz, lol. real nice indeed.

well, what can I say. couldn't stay in my family house because it was just bad, so I left, rented a room in this apartment,right?

a good friend of mine is doing the paying. thing is, she's in love with me. then again, whatever I decide, where to go, what to do, she's all for it.

I always loved the US, you know? but I'm in no way eligible to go there, no visas or nothing possible..soo.. I dunno. maybe I should head over to mexico and try that approach instead?

I'm like, on the verge of biig decisions, you know, 'the time is now' sort of thing. I'm like 22, and I have plans in life to fulfill, dammit :D

when I was posting this thread I kinda wondered how the US were that day.

watched that prison break episode, eh. our kind hero Michael Scofield helped some latin america chica out by marrying her, giving her the green card.

soo I thought..

kinda what your siggy says, IrishDoll :)

:D

6. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Why do you want to come to the US?

7. Mr A and the sky pilots

Mr A and the sky pilots Well-Known Member

LOL your using this girl whos in love with you to pay your rent? WTF, if she loves you, and shes helping you, you gona hurt her bad leaving. Do things with her, she wants excitment as much as you probubly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.