i need a hug

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by 2cents, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

i really need a hugs now..
    dunno why all of a sudden felt really lonely & yeah until now i only ever get hugs twice as far as i can remember :sad:
    all the time i only able to pat or hugs myself sad huh.
    felt much better to let it all out

2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

:hug::hug::hug: Pass it on!

I need hugs too.

3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

ok, here you go!:hug::hug:

4. *Hugs tightly*

5. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

You did well to let it all 2cents. Many, too many feel this way and so very
    little do admit it and at times it could even be resolved if one spoke out.

Here's for you :grouphug:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:hug: :grouphug: :arms:

7. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug: :arms: :hug: :hug: :hug:

8. GypsyGirl

GypsyGirl Well-Known Member

:eek:k: :hug: :biggrin:

Hugs for everyone!!! :grouphug: :flowers:

9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug:'s For all :biggrin:

10. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

thanks all of you..
    hugs all of you back :hug: :hug: :hug:
    though i can't say i felt much better than last night, the things that i feared most & it becomes reality.
    in my early years i never being so emotional or sensitive, lately my thoughts just run wild, more & more i fake my expressions to others - smile & says otherwise even though inside i know best what's the real deal.
    my life day by day become more miserable thinking why i took this path in the first place, why i never really worked hard to achieve what i supposed to achieve, sorry mom sorry dad - i'm just a waste of ur money, time & energy :sad:

just a bit background on myself, i'm 21 undergrad at the foreign land, who got to extend another 1 year cause i'm not able to clear some papers, living on the parent's money, i do work but it only able to cover small parts of my basic expenses, burden to my family.
    & the thing i feared most finally appeard before me: financial problem..
    ... i hate this!! i hate what i am now!!

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*big hug* lol

12. lifeisnoteasy

lifeisnoteasy Member

Dear 2 cent,

Financial problem can easily be solved, believe me you just need to take the initiative. My father always says to me... diamond cut diamond or poison kills poinson, money is the same way. If you make 1000$ then spend 1100$ you will soon realise that your limit is not 1000 and you need more, you will make efforts to make that, and finally you will make enough to support not your self but help others too.
    Remember mentally we are very weak and emotional and need lot of support but physically we are not less than others or even we are beter. so why not use that strength.
    Just give a try, you can do that. I have trust on you. Hardwork is the key to succes in this physical world.
    But remember money can get you lot of things but not everything, so keep a clear aim. Enjoy life, keep you busy, and hae fun, in working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.