i need a loaded gun

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

< Mod Edit Hazel: Methods >

o damn it i cant go on like this just impossible, utterly impossible, impossible i need to go back 1 year it has to be done there must be a time machine somewhere because i have to go back 1 year there are no other choices in this matter
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What happened 1 year ago?

Killing someone else won't solve anything. You would be in jail and even more miserable than now.
  3. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

well id probably kill myself or die in a shootout, and nothing can be worse then the life i have now, I am already in jail, actually a solitary confinement with 3 decent meals a day would be ideal for me, that is basically what I want out of life anyway to be alone and just eat
  4. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

harming others cos you are miserable is not ok. everyone gets hurt we dont all go shooting them.
  5. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

Well, something worse than the life you have now would be leaving your legacy behind as a spree killer. But the fact that you're here looking for help and trying to get your anger out in a more constructive way says good things about your character.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Going out in a blaze of glory will solve nothing wastedmylife. Remember the Columbine massacre? The Columbine survivors are still very traumatized to this day.
  7. Born_A_LoseR

Born_A_LoseR Active Member

lol having a gun doesnt mean u'll have to guts to pull the trigger I live in a high crime area and guns are easily available here I purchased one last year but Im still alive today I just didnt have the balls to blow my head off..I even sold the gun to someone else because it wasnt registered and if i get caught with it i go to jail...I figured that since i dont have the guts to use it i might as well get rid of it
  8. mike308

mike308 Well-Known Member

there is no such thing as gun registration in the USA.... NON.. if you own it. it's yours.
    If it's illegal..stolen..straw purchase. that's different.
    I was just thinking the same thing,
    but my attitude is different.
    FUCK THE WORLD, THE US government and all you do gooders..
    Freedom is disappearing and we are all going to be slaves.
    Once they take away your right to own a firearm.
    We just slaves to the masters. FUCK THAT.
    I have been torn between self-destruction and anger for years.
    Have the scars to remind me every day.
    By the way GOOGLE. keeps a record of every web page you have been to.
    Thanks to their collerbation with the chiness government.
    Yea, like ours isn't going to do the same thing.
  9. Born_A_LoseR

Born_A_LoseR Active Member

I dont live in the USA never been there in my life
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.