I need a lobotomy or something

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bleach, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

I just want someone to take out my fear, regret, bitterness, hopes, ambition, desperation, anxiety, everything that is giving me so much pain. I can't get rid of these things by thinking them away. I would be infinitely happier as a drooling idiot, because then I wouldn't care about whether I was drooling or an idiot, or anything else for that matter. LOL @ calling humans higher animals.. this intelligence is mostly trouble and not worth any of the good parts. I badly need help and have no idea what to do. I'm not strong enough to do anything on my own, I'm a fucking 12 year-old in an adult's body. I've reached a point in my life where I don't think anything is really worth doing anymore.

2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: I need a lobotmoy or something

I'm sorry that you feel so desperate. Have you ever thought of seeing a shrink or a counselor? It can be very helpful to your moods/feelings to have someone to talk to about your deepest fears. I am seeing a counselor regularly and a shrink intermittantly. It helps me a lot just to have someone to talk to who isn't related to me and has had training in helping people with their fears and depression. I'm also taking antidepressants and that helps a lot too. Even tho I still am depressed, it's not as overwhelming as it was when I wasn't on Zoloft.

I would suggest talking to a counselor. Do you have any insurance or health care coverage that would include such treatment? If not, do you have any mental health groups in your area that charge fees on a sliding scale: that you pay according to your income? It's worth checking into.

Please continue to come back here and post your feelings. We are not professionals here but we all have our emotional problems and understand that others may benefit from our experience. We are a caring lot of people here. Please come back to let your feelings out. We care!:hug:

3. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

Re: I need a lobotmoy or something

Damn it.. I can't even edit the stupid typo in the title. Nobody reply to this, it was tupid, no good will come out of it

4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Why do you want to edit your title? You know, you make me smile with this post. :) Not that its funny or something, but the way you react about this and write it here. And also those mistakes in typing we always do, they are funny sometimes. So its nothing wrong with you title.
    You know, once I wrote bread instead of breed, and someone made a reply about this. And it was funny when I was reading my own thread (it was too late for editing) :). I wrote: I CANT BREAD WITHOUT HER.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2008
  5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I've edited the title for you, bleach :hug: :)

6. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

7. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Is it me, or really it just says EDITED BY ABACUS21, but nothing is changed or edited in my post? Because I cant see what is edited, as I remember the post, nothing is changed :), Or maybe I forgot what i wrote.

8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

the title was edited (says the reason for editing write after the note)....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.