I need a person to talk to

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Lestat, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

It doesn't have to be someone who is ok... Just someone to talk to. Maybe help each other.

I guess I'm going through the stages of grief. Right now I'm at stage one and I'm dreading the other stages.

I think I need a friend. Someone who understands. I am with the Crisis Team but they're not really helpful.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

My crisis team are not particularly helpful either, I have ''experience'' from talking to people on here for years on end so feel free to talk to me, I hope you are doing relatively okay :) (hugs)
  3. James5706

James5706 SF Supporter

I don't know you Lestat, or your "problem(s)". And I may not be what you're looking for. But, having said all that, I'm happy to talk/help, if I can. :)
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you need to talk, my inbox is always open.
  5. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Thank you all. I didn't get any notifications for this so missed it (wish notifications were on automatically)
  6. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

im here if you would to talk i totally understand about the crisis line or hospitals lack of understanding. just going with lines there taught to use.
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Know what you mean, about notifications. Mine worked for a while, and now I haven't gotten one in weeks. Not sure what happened.
  8. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

If I remember to check the box they seem to work. But its not on automatically so I forget
  9. Lonely83

Lonely83 Active Member

I also need someone to talk too, listen to each other who we can relate our feelings, pm me if you or anyone else interested. Stay strong!
  10. Tracianna

Tracianna New Member

Me too, lestat
    Lestat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.