I need a pick-me-up

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SAVE_ME, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

A couple of friends are blanking me right now and I didn't do anything to deserve it. So naturally I'm feeling like shit and could do with some cheering up.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't know why people do that...my friends aren't treating me very well, either. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here to listen.

3. SAVE_ME

I thought they were cooler than that too so I feel pretty hurt by it. One of them, we even talked about how much it sucked when people do that so I never thought she'd do it too. The only thing I can think of is that I told her about something I'm pretty insecure about in my last e-mail to her. Something very personal so I don't know if it's scared her off or what. At least, she didn't seem like the judgmental type so I thought it was safe to tell her. Guess not. See? This is what happens when I open up to people. I just get shot in the foot.

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

That's a really tough one. I am sorry that happened to you. Sometimes people have fears for themselves. They are afraid of certain things within themselves. And we can inadvertently touch those areas. And then kaboom. I have had it happen with people. Even my medical doctor. I finally figured it out one day. She had her own fears. Of course the explanation doesn't help me to feel too much better. Still hurts. Of course after all I wrote, I do not know if this is what happened with your friend.

5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

I know the feeling my friends do the same, the best thing you can do is send them a polite email asking them what's wrong and if you can help I am so sorry that is happening to you hugs.

6. CorruptedAngel

CorruptedAngel New Member

That does happen sometimes, which sucks. I'm here if you want about random stuff if you need someone to chat to.

7. SAVE_ME

The situation's since been resolved but thanks anyway :)

8. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

what making friends with other people if that helps

9. SAVE_ME

Just me blowing a gasket over nothing...as usual

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.