i need a place out of here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cpt-Fantastic, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

i need a place out of here, i dont know if i should die, but i need to get out of this i need to break this vicious cycle. where can i go? i wouldlove to be hospitalised and get like meds and 24h care and get out of my current invironment but im afraid it will end somewhere on a record and people will find out or it will cost too much or it would do more damage than good in another way, but i need to get out of here, i cant stay. i need to go, any suggestions?

2. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

hey, i know exactly what your feeling. i wake up every morning with that sence. just coming here and being willing to talk is a big step. next either talk to someone you trust or a doctor or call or talk to the sumaritans. it helps... do you care to tell me what got you to this state?

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

trying to leave while you are in a crisis might easily put you in a bigger crisis. maybe if you stayed with a relative for a while it would be ok.

the place that you want to get out of may be more your mental state than your physical place.

there's things that you can try to get better

exercise

medical treatments

not using drugs/alcohol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.