I need a real person

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bigman2232, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

I hate always taking over forums and constantly writing on here when no one can really help cause I can't explain myself in writing. I tried to seek professional help and I get canceled on and told to wait another month, FUCk you.

I broke a door last night (like just ran right through it), I cut deeper and I got drunk by myself again. I appreciate all the words people have said on this forum but I need to talk to a real person. So I can say all the things I can't get my mind to let me type up. And so they can see the things I say with just my body language.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
  2. PeaceBlueFire

PeaceBlueFire Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry Bigman2232!

I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. What do you think would help you more: someone to talk to on the phone or someone to talk to in person? I know there are some really great help hotlines that REALLY work. I've tried a couple of them myself. Personally, I am not sure how much help I would be to you. I'm not really sure from your short post what you are dealing with right now. You talk about many different unhealthy coping strategies that you are trying. Is there any way you can try writing, reading, walking or something else you enjoy instead of these aforementioned techniques? Please try. I really do care about what happens to you. I hope things get better for you. Let me know if there is anything realistic that I can do for you.

Peace :)
  3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Maybe there's someone on here who's close to you? :unsure:

Keep on at it trying to get professional help, get as many people (doctors etc) in on it as you can and maybe, just maybe, they'll realise you need help quicker.

Have you tried the samaritans? I'm not sure where you are, but if you're near a drop in centre that's an idea..or even just talking to someone over the phone, would that be an acceptable substitute? I mean you can't get body language across but you can at least think out loud :unsure:

I hope you find someone soon :hug:
  4. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

I just ignored myself and went and watched a movie. Thanks for the responses.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.