I need a reason to get out of bed in the morning. Fast!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ItsNotTrue, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsNotTrue

ItsNotTrue Member

I'm quickly losing hope. I don't have anything to live for anymore. I'm unemployed the past few months. Been looking and looking for jobs but haven't heard anything yet. I wake up after midday every day because if I wake earlier my day will just drag so much. I spend all day on the computer or watching tv. I just need a reason to get up earlier out of bed each morning. Because if I don't find something i'm surely going to lose it soon. What can I get up for?? Please help me before it's too late..

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Make yourself go for a walk every day.
    um... go get coffee at Dunkin Donuts every morning.
    Exercise real early. Maybe even try to find an early morning jogging group or something.

Do something that will start your day on a good note.

Best of luck to you.
    Lots of love :heart:

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I suggest volunteering at a food closet or homeless shelter. You will be able to put on a resume your current volunteer work. This will show an employer you are not an idle person and this may give you preference in being hired. Also, when you need to go to an interview you can go.

When you are done each day, you can feel good about yourself because helping someone else for some reason people do feel better when they help others.

:hug:

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Well one thing you could do is keep job hunting. I go by the philosophy of, if they want you they will keep in touch. While job hunting is hard, it is something to do for a couple of hours everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.