I need a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a reason to continue, to further exist in my hellhole abyss. Nothing in here seems to make sense, nothing in my entire life. So give me a reason, if there even is one, to hold on, and maybe think there's something better. Otherwise, no one will ever be able to stop me this time, and my hand will follow through with my razorblade.

music_addict

I think a good reason to hold on is because we just dont know. Tommorrow might be the best day of your life. But if you kill yourself, then you will never know. Once your dead you cant really feel much of anything, you know?
It sounds like you want to live, but things in your life are just becoming to much to bear. I know the feeling as thats what im going through right now also. What you gotta do is just reach down deep inside and grasp onto that last bit of hope you have left and dont let go. You cant never let go. That bit of hope can guide you through the toughest of times.
please stay safe and if you ever need to talk you can always send me a PM.

Maxii..

first reason because you shouldnt kill yourself: you're gonna do it (or try to do it..) with a razor.. takes too long.. hurts too much.. and when you chiken out you'll end up with another ugly scar..
second reason you shouldn't do it: life sucks.. and what if it stops sucking?? what if.. just by chance.. something good happens.. you'll miss it.. if something good happens.. don't you think it's worth to be seen???

Multiple Man

Noone can really give you a reason. Its up to you to find it. Something your passionate about. Just one thing you could live for no matter how big or small. And devote your life solely to that. It could be for a cause, a child, a person, yourself, or for the people who fight this disease every single day for years and years and inspire with their resilancy and strength.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Well I can say that with a razor blade, I think the chance of having a failed attempt is very high and not something thats easy to bear if you manage to survive the attempt.

bipolarkitty

I need a reason to continue, to further exist in my hellhole abyss. Nothing in here seems to make sense, nothing in my entire life. So give me a reason, if there even is one, to hold on, and maybe think there's something better. Otherwise, no one will ever be able to stop me this time, and my hand will follow through with my razorblade.
Try to think of something that you like. Grab onto that and hold on with all your being. For me, it's my cat. She needs me. It's a little thing, but it's enough to keep me breathing when every cell in my being is screaming for release from the pain.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Right now, my "silly" reasons for staying alive are my hobbies and passions, videogames, computers, electronics, I love them to death. I know its weird.

Maxii..

by the moment the "silly" (as you said) reasons that are keeping me alive are smoking.. and drinking.. and anything that can give me physical satisfaction..
that sucks.. i do not recommend it..

bipolarkitty

I think a lot of us here are so frazzled and worn out that any thing at all that is good in our lives is enough to grab onto. Whether it be a pet, a hobby, or even an obsession... if it helps keep us here one more day, then it's worth it.

I hope you can find your own thing to grab onto, shattered, and hold on tight. I'm here if you want to talk. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00