I need a release

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by lancashirelass, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

Today has gone from bad to worse and i am now finding it hard not to sh but i desperatley need a release. I am also thinking of a different way to do it which in a way is better for me but i'm worried about scarring.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun don't sh okay if you need a release hold a cold ice cube in your hand that pain will distract you enough until t he feeling leaves again go for awalk call a friend put on loud crazy music okay but don't harm you hugs

3. twofeet

twofeet Well-Known Member

Somebody is listening to you. Come back.

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Since I know you like to smoke, maybe you can try different brands of cigarettes for a change or try cigars or something fancy. :) Maybe they'll have a different effect on you. Playing with your pet sounds fun too!

:hugtackles:

5. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Do you love music? How about writing? If you really feel bad, there's many ways to deal with it. You could either listen to your favorite artist or simply write anything than can make you feel better. SH is not the only way.

6. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I went to bed had a good nights sleep but have woken up feeling worse i'm not sure i can stop myself sh.

7. twofeet

Keep typing, keep talking, we're listening. What's on your mind?

8. twofeet

lanhirelass, it's Aug 2. How are you doing?:hiya:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.