I need a spine

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Sep 25, 2013.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

a person wanted anime/manga stuff and so I some things to sell but then the person was picky about the price...the thing is that the dvds I don't really care what price they ask for...but for the nendoroid, I do mind, because the shipping and handling can be expensive and they really didn't seem to get it, making me feel like I was charging super expensive and I wasn't...

I just hate feeling like I'm the one abusing them...when I know I'm not...heck I wanted to get them stickers from china town and send it to them for free!

I suck...why is it always me who has to pay...when I need help NO one is there, but to help others, people ask ask ask..and are upset if I can't...sometimes I just want to give up and throw everything away...

I feel like shit now...

I was just watching this social psychology video talking about happiness and this person called Louise Hay was saying that thoughts makes us either healthy or sick...and I just thought what a dangerous thing to teach others..my mother has schizophrenia, it's genetic not thought related...her brain is not producing enough chemicals...what the hell? why would someone tell others that the reason they have cancer is because they've been thinking negative thoughts of themselves...fuck I'd have all the cancers available if that were true, I'd be dead a long time ago...I am just pissed that someone would dare make money with those kind of dangerous things...

this is really not my night...

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

It's your stuff, you can charge as much as you need/want. If they really don't like it then screw 'em. Someone else will buy it, I'm sure.
    And yeah that video you were watching sounds pretty fucked up (excuse my language).
    :hug: hang in there.