I need a way to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Harassment Panda, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harassment Panda

Harassment Panda New Member

I've always knew I didn't want to live but never had the guts to do anything until today.. I had a fight with my boyfriend and in it I revealed I was suicidal.. he was the only person I've ever told and he simply said "whatever moron" I've never had the guts to go through with anything to end my life until now.... he just broke up with me and now I feel I can end my life. I just need a way to go.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun he is the moron NOT YOU ok YOU deserve better someone that is not so dam judgmental and uncaring
    He is not worth you taking your life over hun YOU will meet someone that will care for you and truly love you and not hurt you
    I know you are in pain now hun but that pain will lessen and you will realize what a jerk he was
    You need to keep talking ok post here talk to someone you trust that you know cares but don't give this guy anymore thought ok don't let him hurt you YOu move on and find someon worthy of your love

3. get me out

get me out Active Member

im sorry panda :( please hang in there. you sound like a nice gal, how do you girls always end up with jerks like that when guys like me are single?? :p

hope u feel better, hang in there! *hugs*

btw is ur name from south park? i love south park :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.