1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need advice on physical pain

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by someguy24, Feb 20, 2014.

  1. someguy24

    someguy24 Well-Known Member

    I think I have been suffering a localized pain from nociceptors c that create a burning pain in my face and eyes. Its been five years with no effective treatment so far. Maybe the type of pain is neurophatic with some depression and anxiety factors, maybe has to do with nerve inflammation, but I really dont know. I will see a pain doctor soon but if anybody here has some experience with this any help and advice is appreciated.
  2. Twocky61

    Twocky61 Banned Member

    Not my field of expertise Someguy but I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you

    tc Someguy