I need advice please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

One part of me really really wants to die. To die soon. In 2 days. I have the meds and so on. But, I am scared. I sent my family some pictures of me so they will remember me smiling and happy. That made me feel so sad, sad of giving up my life.
    I have been on therapy for 3 months, taking antidepressants and in 2 clinics but nothing has helped me!!!! I don't find any other exit.
    Please give me some advice, please!!!!!!
  2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hmmm... working out helps me beat my depression back.

Stop gathering your meds. They will only tempt you and hold you back. Get rid of any method you can that will allow you to cave to the desire to kill yourself.

:( I wish I could help more...
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Pollo. I'm sorry to hear that your suffering right now, but please don't overdose on those pills. Your family will be heartbroken and miss you tremendously. What has happened to make you want to end your life?
  4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you feel this way. You mentioned that you were happy to send your family the pictures.THEY are a reason to stay. YOU must lOVE them very much to do that. You sound like a good ,kind person and you are so good to your family. STAY HERE and let us be your friends and help you. We will be here for you night and day and offer you love and hope and a caring.PLEASE stay here with us!!!!

Write me if you like,

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

It seems you care about your family and they are your reason to keep fighting ....
    go back and get your meds reasessed, talk to your doctor and tell him the meds aren't working, if you're not progressing with the therapist you may need to try a different one....
    I can tell you first hand what it's like to lose a family member to suicide and it will kill them too.....if you go that way it will guarantee them the the worst life imaginable....
    please get more help as soon as possible...
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

The unfortunate reality of suicides is that they can cause family members to become suicidal as well. I've heard some people say that it's their life and they should be allowed to end it when they want to, but the truth is, that you're not just ending your life. You're emotionally killing a part of your loved ones as well when you take your own life. When a loved one dies, a part of you dies with them. I hope that you're feeling ok IV. :hug:
  7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I hope you are OK Pollo. PLEASE let us know how you are. You are in my prayers....
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Pollo, The meds take six to eight weeks to fully start working.. Tell your doc that right now they aren't helping and he will make an adjustment in dosage or put you on something else..Therapy is the same it takes a while to learn to trust and to open up completely..I have been in therapy for five years..I have gotten to the stage where I only see her once a month now..If the therapist isn't working do like IV said and find a new one.. Please don't give up.. All these things take time and work.. Take care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.