I need advice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by princessday-day, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princessday-day

princessday-day New Member

I am seventeen and feeling suicidal lately. I have no one who cares about my problems or can help me and I don't know what to do. I have tried to kill myself twice already and I don't know why I should hold on. I have been raped and molested, and my whole family is dying off one by one. Now it's only me and my mom, and we barely get along. I lost my dad this year, and he was my favorite person in the world. Now, I'm getting harassed in school because I broke and started getting with a lot of guys. I've been pregnant twice and lost the baby the first time. The second time, my boyfriend made me get an abortion and then broke up with me. He's the only guy I've ever loved and he broke my heart. I'm starting to feel like no one loves me or wants me around. What is the point when things get worse every day? Please help me.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Oh honey,

You have been through so much. You NEED to seek professional help. For a 17 year old you have been through so much. When I was like 13/14 I got a name for myself after getting with a lot of guys and that was after I was raped too so I can totally relate to the way you are feeling now. Are you unhappy that you got the abortion, regretting it? I am only a few years older, my advice to you would be to get professional help preferably from a doctor or therapist and you have us here to listen too and also you probably need counselling for all you have been through,

I feel so bad for you, just know someone cares, I really do, feel free to contact me anytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.