I need advice

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by thatguy67, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatguy67

thatguy67 Member

I have recently noticed that everyone around me has started making fun of me and making digs at me like really hurtful remarks for no reason and I mean everyone even my family I have always been picked on but I'm now noticing that everyone even people I don't know are joining in I don't even like speak to people anymore I'm insanely antisocial I can barely say hello without feeling like I'm gonna faint am I really just that shitty of a person or am I vulnerable because I never say anything back I've been depressed for as long as I can remember and I don't really stand up for myself because I don't really like myself either
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry these people and your family hurt you so. I do hope you can get some courage to tell them to stop if not then walk away from them when they are saying things that hurt you walk away and just say that was hurtful don't appreciate those comments hugs to you
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Only yourself can be your own worst critic, dont allow others to make you feel the way you feel. its not their life to live, its your own business to do whatever you want with your life.

It does hurt/sting but somehow we can grow a thick skin and let it roll off our backs . I have noticed when people make remarks on my life, I just nod / show bored looks like its nothing new they're saying... and ingore them and they have just learned to stop and leave me alone those days. But it still hurt because I let it get to me sometimes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.