I need advice

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Tutsy13, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tutsy13

Tutsy13 Active Member

I need to talk to someone now.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Let's talk, what seems to be problem. What's causing you concern as if you can expand then we can help you. We a very supportive group as the only ones who understand the pain are the ones who suffer in silence.

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Here if you need to talk Tutsy x

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Here to listen, what's up?

5. Tutsy13

Tutsy13 Active Member

I'm sick of my life and need to die!

6. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Why's that?

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am so sorry to hear that you are down. Life is important and includes you. Expand on your feelings and we can help you as much as we can.

8. Tutsy13

Tutsy13 Active Member

Jesus Christ! So I call my support phone and told them what's up - they called the police, and for 2 fricken hours, this cop (who knew me from a long time ago) ended up convincing me to throw away my ammo, and today, he wants me to sell the stupid gun ! I have no idea how he could do this over the phone. Then, he convinced me to have Xmas with my kids and my asshole husband. The only reason I'm doing it is because yesterday, one of my bandmates had to pull his wife off of life support- leaving their poor 6 year old girl with no mom for Xmas- and I didn't want to do the same with my girls. Ugh! My mind is killing me right now.

9. Tutsy13

Tutsy13 Active Member

Now, I'm worried. I did what the cop told me to and asked my husband if I can be there with my girls on Xmas.

No response yet. If I don't get a response, I think I might lose it !

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*hug* I hope things work out for you and you get to spend Christmas with your girls! You seem like a nice reasonable person, I am glad you did what the police instructed you to do. You will be much better ff. Please keep us updated with what's going on for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.