I need death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Psyclox, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psyclox

Psyclox Member

I nead the sweat embrace of DEATH right now I want to die all I now is pain and I just want the very sweet embrace of DEATH now.

2. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

Would you tell us what makes you feel like this?

3. Luliby

Luliby Staff Alumni

Please reconsider. What you actually want is to be free of the pain. Death is just an expectation for you.. You think it may be an end to pain but we really don't know what happens after death. Your guess is a good as mine it's just one of those mysteries or "unknown".

I'm sorry your in so much pain right now. I can completely relate because it's such a struggle for me right now too. But death isn't an answer, if anything it's a big question mark! Personally, I don't think I can take anymore so death is looking scary to me rather than salvation.

It could be this pain is communicating your limits. Sometimes we soldier on through situations that are tearing us apart.. but we keep on going because thats what soldiers do. But we are not at war with our life.. at least, we shouldn't be. Life is a gift they say. I don't necessarily feel gratitude for it just now but there have been times when it was pretty grand. Perhaps you feel like me thaqt your pain is pushing you into a corner and it's too much to deal with. Something has to go but it's not your life. Maybe it's a BIG change thats needed and thats hard. But if you could change just ONE thing in your situation that would make it a little easier right now, today... what would it be.

Please consider doing one thing today to help how you feel about stuff. Maybe it's as simple as a fudge sundae .. i know chocolate doesn't change your life or situation but it could make it a little more pleasant for just a bit. And thats the trick. Do things that can make your life a little bit better bit by bit and you can get through this.

4. Luliby

Luliby Staff Alumni

Please reconsider. What you actually want is to be free of the pain. Death is just an expectation for you.. You think it may be an end to pain but we really don't know what happens after death. Your guess is as good as mine it's just one of those mysteries or "unknown".

I'm sorry your in so much pain right now. I can completely relate because it's such a struggle for me right now too. But death isn't an answer, if anything it's a big question mark! Personally, I don't think I can take anymore so death is looking scary to me rather than salvation.

It could be this pain is communicating your limits. Sometimes we soldier on through situations that are tearing us apart.. but we keep on going because thats what soldiers do. But we are not at war with our life.. at least, we shouldn't be. Life is a gift they say. I don't necessarily feel gratitude for it just now but there have been times when it was pretty grand. Perhaps you feel like me; that your pain is pushing you into a corner and it's too much to deal with. Something has to go but it's not your life. Maybe it's a BIG change thats needed and thats hard.

But if you could change just ONE thing in your situation that would make it a little easier right now, today... what would it be.

Please consider doing one thing today to help how you feel about stuff. Maybe it's as simple as a fudge sundae .. I know chocolate doesn't change your life or situation but it could make it a little more pleasant for just a bit. And thats the trick. Do things that can make your life a little bit better, bit by bit, and you can get through this. your worth it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.