• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I need encouragement to move

ozakom

Hey, I am planning to go to a psychiatrist next Monday. But I need some encouragement and tips. Who wants to help me, it's not a big deal actually but I feel so alone that I need someone's support.

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
That sounds like a positive step for sure. Good work!

Is there anything in particular that worries you about it? Lots of people here have been to psychiatrist appointments before (including me) so if there's any questions you have about what it was like or how we dealt with it, feel free to ask.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I'm glad you're going to go! It's a good step. It's always awkward to talk to any mental health professional for the first time, but for me at least it's never been as bad as I've been worried about. Just try to be as honest as you can. *hug

Innocent Forever

Still innocent!
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey, I am planning to go to a psychiatrist next Monday. But I need some encouragement and tips. Who wants to help me, it's not a big deal actually but I feel so alone that I need someone's support.
Good luck with it. It's a courageous step for you to take....
Let us know how it goes...

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00