I need help about committing a suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tude, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tude

Tude New Member

Hello. I'm a 19-year-old boy from Finland. I've had depression for a couple of years now. I don't want any help to get rid of my depression, I just need some kind of a suicide forum where you can ask advice about committing a suicide. I'm not sure if it's allowed to ask any details like this on this forum, but at least I'm asking. Please post a link to a suicide forum where you can find advice for this. Or reply to this thread, should it be allowed on these forums. I need advice. I need some kind of poison. Where can you buy pesticides? I can't get hold of a firearm since it's hard to get a permission to own guns in Finland. I really need some advice since I don't want to be alive anymore! Gah...

So, if you know any site that is designed to help with a suicide, I would be happy if you could provide me a link to one.

2. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

You're right, this isnt really the right forum for this, but I dont think anybody is going to argue that point right now.

Can you at least tell u what's going on? Please?

3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Lots of ears to listen around here :)

4. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

Please rethink, talk to some people here. A lot of people here can relate to how ur feeling and will be more than happy to offer support.
    Stay safe

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

We'll listen to you and offer support, but we won't give you the information you asked for.

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I suggest talking to us. We are great listeners. And sorry, we won't provide you with the information you asked for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.