I need help, an online councellor, serious help

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by nomen nescio, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nomen nescio

    nomen nescio Guest

    first of all I must tell that I dont look for a help as a victim. I was never sexually assaulted. well thats what my mind knows. there are some memories from my childhood but maybe I am just confusing different events.
    anyway my problem isnt something you always hear on forums like this. I was waiting for some other forum to start working again but luckly a friend told me about this forum, cause I can lose patience.

    so my problem. I hope someone will help me and not get rid of me. I am not a monster, I am not a psycho. I dont know what is wrong with me. my friends says that I am the most sweetest guy on this Planet. but when evil comes, then I am not the same guy anymore. luckly I can control, I can fight back but its too hard. I am affraid that I will do something. I already asked about my problem somewhere else months ago and they told me that its good to open up. I told to my friends and they are helping me. when I told I was scared and I was shaking. its not easy to tell what is wrong with me. but I have true friends.

    I hope I can find someone to talk to. I hope someone will talk to me like a real councellor on msn. and I have a wish. I really want that a female would talk to me. more adult, like above 18 years. I can easly open up to females, all my close friends are females. and my timezone is +1, so I hope I can talk to someone while I am on a computer in the evening. and I am 19 years old male btw.

    can I get some help, please? contact me through private message.
    Last edited: May 14, 2007
  2. n.n.

    n.n. Guest

    everyone, now I have this profile!!!! I dont have luck with passwords. long story.

    if anyone sent me a PM, please send now to this profile.

    another forum that I waited to start working is back online, so I will find help on there. but if anyone still wants to help, you can.
    Last edited: May 14, 2007
  3. Freddy

    Freddy Guest

    If its very serious I recommend you to drop by into a emergency ward at a hospital.

    If possible go and contact your family doctor and get a referral for a therapist. They can help you.

    Remember also they are not allow to tell your parents of you visiting a therapist/psychologist. Its client-therapist confidentiality.
  4. Tara

    Tara Guest

    Hi N.N.
    Im female and 19 also. so if u ever wanna chat then im here.

    I dont go on msn a lot so if u wanted to meet up on there then send me a pm here or an email and i can get on msn then to speak to you.

    I dont know how much help i will be but just incase!.

    Plus, Freddy there ^^^ has good advice too!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.