I Need HELP for a Friend ASAP

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bolestan, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bolestan

Bolestan New Member

I basically want to keep this as anonymous as possible, but I know someone who is a senior in high school 400 miles away from me. He has been constantly on Twitter stating he is being mistreated, has no friends, and is very unsatisfied with the way things are and have turned out to be since his junior year. He had a dozen friend then, all of whom graduated or turned on him and are in his group mistreating him, and his girlfriend dumped him. He deactivated his Twitter a few hours ago. I am very worried. I know his sister as she's my age and a friend we both know wanted us to date. I am a postgraduate student and majored in Sociology in college and feel I am seeing warning signs, and I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW FOR HIM BECAUSE I AM WORRIED ABOUT THIS KID. Sorry, but I am very worried right now.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun hard place you are in right now hun. The best thing to do hun is to phone his parents you have to ok. Inform an adult the can get this kid the help the support he need to one stop the abuse and two get him some help to heal inside hun to keep him safe ok You call crisis line and they will send someone to home hun and talk to him and family member Do it ok send this kid the help he deserves

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I agree. Get in touch with an adult (his parents). He may hate you for it, but I would rather someone hate me and be saved than the other way around.

4. Bolestan

Bolestan New Member

I have no access to his parents, I have no phone number or anything.

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Well... you stated in your original post that you know his sister. There's a start.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You know his sister and the area he lives in you know his name you call crisis line and tell them your concerns and they will send someone there hun to check on him

7. Bolestan

Bolestan New Member

I do NOt know his sister directly, but I do know the town where he lives

8. Sasa

Sasa Member

Jesi Ti Srbin?

9. historian

historian New Member

Does he have a facebook account? If so could you get in contact with his family that way?

10. Bolestan

Bolestan New Member

I have tried contacting some of his relatives on Facebook anonymously to no avail.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
  11. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

if you know his first and last name, you may be able to look up his phone number via a directory

or if you know his sister's first and last name

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.