1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help... I'm contemplating old ways.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by KayleighBella, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KayleighBella

    KayleighBella Member

    i used to self harm a few years back but found the strength to stop. things have gotten really bad again. i've suffered multiple kidney infections and have been ill for months. my ex took it upon herself to start a rumour i said i had cancer. i came back to school, denied it and everyone thinks i lied and won't talk to me. i want my friends back. i really can't see a way through my finals in January that i've been too ill to study for. Helpful advice anyone?
  2. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    You need to talk to the councillors at the school okay let them know that your not well Get a note from doctors stating this. and your condition You need to talk okay to someone to help you NOW don't leave it any longer the coucillors will guide you to the support you need
  3. Stranger1

    Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

    I agree with Violet.. Talk to your counselar at school and take a note from the doctor..They can give you an extention..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.