I Need Help N Fast

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by notwanting2live, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

IM FUCKED TRULY.. I WISH I DIDNT TKE AL THESE TABS.. I KEEP ON FEELI LYK IM LOOSIN UNCONCIOUSNESS BUT I KEEP ON MAKIN MYSELF WAKE UP.. I HAVE A BIT OF HOPE OF LIFE NOW..

BUT THE ONLI FING IS HOSPITL WONT LISTEN 2 ME...

N ALSO THE POLICE OR MY FRIEDNS WONT EITHER

I NEED 2 NO IS Anyone from jersey channel isalnds that i can speak to as im struggling, and i can see me not survivin when i should

im sorry for all of this.. i though this woas the end but i dno unless someonecoms2 my rescue then it is...

Xx Sky xX

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

What do you mean the police won't listen to you. Call 911. Tell them what's happening in the best way you can. Keep dialing.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Firstly, this is to say I care...secondly, I am not sure what has happened, so can you please clarify this? thanks, J

4. no point

no point Well-Known Member

Please call 911!!!

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

if you have taken alot of pills then call 999, they will come

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hope you are ok! Let us know what's up when you get on!
    :hug:

7. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

dial 911 or ask a friend to take you into the emergency. they see and hear ya while you're there they can't turn you away. please please please just go or call 911. i'm very concerned for you atm. please be assertive here ok?

8. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

911 is there to help you and care for you. They'll see that you get the care you need. But you're the one to make the call. How about doing it right now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.