I need help now plz

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by An Angel in Black, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

Hi, ok so we finally had that talk, where i was utterly humiliated about school and everything else going on, i was waiting for my dad to just get out of his chair and hit me but he didnt. So i have only 1 good friend that might let me stay as his place, but still lives with his parents too, and he called it a goodnight like 30 mins ago. but we move out of the house tommorow, in which i dont even want to wake up because i feel like im going to die. i want to call him 2night and ask him if i can move in but he has areally long work shifts and could really use the sleep, but at the same time i dont want to move back in with my parents if i dont have to, i need a break from my father, even tonight im in tears, not in front of him of course. should i call my friend and ask him or not? please help me..:sad:

nevermind its too late...im going to bed
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2008
  2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Angel if you think it will make you feel better contacting your friends then please do it you have nothing to lose.
  3. Mortem

Mortem Well-Known Member

Just curious; how did it go? You at your friends place now?
  4. An Angel in Black

lol..thanks, but no..to be honest i didnt call and im having a hard time asking because i dont want to burden him for such a thing, he still lives with his parents too...so... he gets along with his though.. but i know the reason i dont get along with mine is my fault anyway. but things are so complicated, and ive really thought about it, things are gonna get a lot worse before they get better. it would be kind of akward though, living with him and his parents. i dont even know what to do anymore...
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

This is what you have to do Angel. You need to work things out with your parents. I understand that your dad is difficult to talk to and calls you names but you have to do it. Have a man to man talk with him. I'm 27 and I still live with my parents and I'm not ashamed to admit that. I get along well with them and they treat me respectfully. Try having a heart to heart talk with them and see how it goes.
  6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

It's hard to make the big decisions when you are in crisis, there's just so much else going on. I don't know the full story, but I think you are not living at home now? But need to move out of your current place?

Just find somewhere safe. For now. That could be your friends house, or do you have a brother or sister you could crash with for a while? You don't have to stay there permanently, just until you are back on your feet. Once you are safe, and rested for a bit you can consider what other options you have.

Let us know how you are getting on?
  7. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Angel...If you have taught me one thing through all of this, it is that friends are there for you..

Before coming on here I only had acquaintances..But you and all the others showed that friends are non-judgemental, supportive and most of all, care..
    Never feel alone hon..I will try to be there like you were for me.
  8. blendersick

blendersick Member

yeah, as everyone else says talk it out with your dad , ask him whats going on, whats bothering him, there must be a reason for him to act like that, i know it looks hard and it is, but just talk! otherwise no one will hear you, friends will always be there for you, if youre in a situation in which you cant stand anything just live in your mind, it works big time.
    good luck

if you really need talking to someone dont doubt in pm me or mailing me anytime
  9. ithuriel

ithuriel Well-Known Member

i told my best friend about what i was going through over xmas and he helped me out.
    has for your father , i cant give you advice , ive hardly had anything to do with mine since i was in my teens.
  10. An Angel in Black

You are so sweet, thank you. lol its because of friends like you that i wake up every morning and tell myself today is not that day. Thank you, truly.
  11. An Angel in Black

while i want to thank you, unfourtanantly i cannot go through with your advice.
    #1 i dont trust my father at all.
    #2 we argue so much.
    #3 hes a macho kind of a guy and im weak. so i know he hates me right there.
    #4 im so scared of him, i look forward to the days i dont see him.
    #5 he will just make me feel even worse than i already do
  12. An Angel in Black

close guess..lol actually i am living at home righ tnow, and i need to get out..lol problem is i dont have a lot of friends, and the only friend i trust still lives with his parents so i would be a burden to them. so i need to get out on my own, but i cant afford it, and its frusterating, and scary. the first thought that comes to my head in the morning is, is my father home? and if he is, i just roll over and sleep for as long as possible, ussually before i have to go to work, and sometimes i dont see him for days at a time. those days are the best..lol things are just hard..but i guess theyre people worse off, i shouldnt be acting like this but...-_-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.