i need help... now

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by xxicedragonxx, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxicedragonxx

xxicedragonxx Well-Known Member

i want it...
    i want it more than anything right now.
    i made a promise.
    a promise last time i went too deep in front of my (now ex) girlfriend...
    that i would never cut again.
    but i keep thinking...
    i can hide it.
    she wont know.
    i want it...
    and if i am lucky..
    maybe i will go too deep again.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hai ice dragon, if u made a promess u have to keep it, but not for your ex girl, for yourself. I know how hard is it, and i dont know anything about you, so instead of doing it, why dont u take the anger, anxiety or whatever you are feeling, out and type it here?
    it helps a LOT, trust me :D

3. jane doe

seems youve gone to sleep i hope, im sorry the delay took so long, i know how it sucks when u refresh the site to see a reply over and over again and u dont get one. I hope you`re doing better,take care very well of yourself

4. xxicedragonxx

xxicedragonxx Well-Known Member

yeah... believe it or not your signature saved me that night...

my ex... the one i promised... she used to cut to that song.. it was her suicide song.

im doing better i guess... things got worse last night and i couldnt sleep til 530 but when i woke up i felt very accomplished.

5. jane doe

there are so many songs we can relate to Self harm and so little that may save us. Im glad it made u feel better, going to sleep is always a pretty good idea, also is doing exersice till u are completly exausted, trust me, it works.
    i thought about removing the song from my signature, but i guess i never did it because u were meant to see it last night. Destiny works in misterious ways. Stay safe and try not to read posts that might trigger u. take care and add me on msn or y! msn mmgdlara@hotmail.com and tp_arg_lgarau@yahoo.com

im on the 2nd one more often thought cuz im at work but i can talk so add me if u ever need to talk :D take care.

and trust me u can always feel better:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.