i need help... or atleast advice

lanasummer

Hi all,

Just had another fight with my asshole dad. All he did was bring my down so low. I just cant take it anymore or else I might die. I want to move away so bad. I want to move away from all the pain and hurt, but I don't have enough money and I am still in University.

I will basically be homeless by the end of the month. I am think of going to a homeless shelter for young women. But it's not guaranteed.

My life is so messed up. All I ever wanted was to feel normal and do normal things. I guess "God" had other plans.

Anyways I need advice. Has anyone even been in that situation and how did you handle it?

Thank you sooo much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am sorry that you feeling so low but you have to remain strong. Yes, the relationship with your dad might be hurtful at the moment but it can change. Please continue to study and live under the same roof. You need to complete you studies and establish your career. You need to seek to make peace with your father and try to establish some ground rules.

I know you are hurting but you have the rest of your life ahead of you. Please stay strong and keep posting for the support you need at this tough moment of your life.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00