I need help or I'll kill myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sabrina.r, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabrina.r

Sabrina.r Member

I am 20 almost 21 I will be 21 on the 29 of march but I'm afraid i won't wait that long to see the day and have no one to talk to and this cite is just confusing me so I have no idea what to do here to talk to sumone so please email me <Mod Edit, WildCherry> if you think I should not die then help me if not I will do it thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
  2. Sabrina.r

Sabrina.r Member

Okay getting a hang of the place now sorry about before I just really need help I cut most every day and the pain never ever stops it just gets more and more and won't stop please talk sumone anyone tell me it will be okay please tell me things will get better that this pain is not all there is

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

yes, sabrina, things can get better. Absolutly they can. But along with being here, people need to get help irl. Are you in counselling? Because thats the first step to working on things so they will get better. So keep posting at this website. And begin to take the steps to find counselling so you can have that better life you need and deserve.

4. Sabrina.r

Sabrina.r Member

No I'm not in it to expencif so no :/ all I have is me for help so I wanted to try this room and see if its any help

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

being here talking to others hun does help Posting away some of the pain and sadness. If you are in school you can see councilor for free they can help you hun You need to tell someone in real life how sad you are hun You can get support therapy talk to your doctor ok talk to your family hun b ut talk hugs

6. Sabrina.r

Sabrina.r Member

I stay alone have no family and not working and not in school anymore my mom died so I'm alone and can't afford this house so just a matter of time before my blackberry has no more internet and just matter of time that I aint got a home anymore so life is pritty much not worth anything at the moment

7. total eclipse

You can reach out to your community your doctor get on some kind social assistance hun there is help hun but you have to reach out for it

8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I tell this to people, because I know it really can help. If you live in the US, you can call united way. They have a list of a lot of angencies that help people. Usually in the US you can reach United way by calling 211 on the phone. I did it. And it helped me a lot. But I did have to call twice. The first person at united way did not see the right thing for me. the second person came up with just the right agency/place to help me. And no, it didnt cost me money. Thats why united way is non profit. And they have lists of free help for people. Not saying it will the right thing. But really you might find some good help and support if you call.

9. Sabrina.r

Sabrina.r Member

I'm from south africa and tried to get a place I can go to close to me or a number I can phone that don't cost anything but every number is lots of money and could not find aany place to go to here in johannesburg also so this was the only place free I could find and I really did look

10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am glad you found this place then. I hope you will keep posting here. Maybe even go into the chat area. Sometimes it helps to be with people who you can be honest with about how you feel. Sabrina, I really hope you can get some relief here. Did you find the area where you can write an online diary or journal? Sometimes just being heard can help a bit. I wish I could suggest something better ( in addition to this place). And maybe someone at sf will know of something better :hug:

11. Sabrina.r

Sabrina.r Member

I don't know where is the chat room thing can you please explain to me how to get there I would love try it really would and also don't know where the diary place is still new here and am on my phone not a computer so if you can post a link or explain would really really help really

12. total eclipse

Chat room is at top of the forum hun just click on it and if you have java you should be able to get in to welcome room then click on the other doors you want to enter into The diary private one if you hit forum at time it will take you to list of all the forums you can enter into just click the one you want ok to post into

13. flowers

flowers Senior Member

14. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Sabrina, i did some looking around and found a helpline in So africa that has an email link. I found the info through a link at SF that led me to another link. So I am sure it is alright to post the link here since the research was done through links here. http://www.befrienders.org/helplines/helplines.asp?c2=South+Africa
    you can scroll down until you see the info for Johannasburgh. There is phone number, address and website. I noticed that the phone number can be called at no charge using skype. I hope this info helps.

15. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

sabrina

can you tell us whats troubling you and making you want to kill yourself if u want you can pm/inbox me or send me an email skinnylove911@live.com (don't worry mods this is a public email account i use for everything)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.