i need help please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JustDieALready, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustDieALready

JustDieALready New Member

This morning my dog died.....ontop of being depressed for the last few years my dog was the only thing keeping me going. I have no one else in this world, I dont live near my family and they dont care about me. They dont understand me and they wont help. My dog was the only being in my life that cared about me. I have nothing left to live for. I going tonite. Goodbye.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun losing one's dog is so sad :sad:
    My old girl lived to the ripe old age of 19 and in the end I had to have her put to sleep:sad:
    I miss her sweet little face and the way she used to follow me everywhere.
    Give yourself time to grieve and then how about offering a homeless dog a home?
    We got a fabulous dog from the animal shelter, she'd had a real rough time of it and tho it took a while to get used to her she has been a joy. :smile:

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

oh buddy that's terrible. I know how good and supportive animals are! I'd die without my cat and dog, i love them like humans.
    Wanna talk??

:hug:

4. chewie93

chewie93 Member

I'm so so so so sorry for you. I was in your shoes--my dog was my life and my confidant and my best friend for 10 years. Even now, three years later and with two kids born since then, I still think about him every day. In fact, his name was Chewie and he was born in '93.

So just know that as bad as things are now, you'll get through it. I won't say you'll necessarily get OVER it, but you'll get through it.

If you wanna talk, I'm here.

5. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

hang on a sec...

im sure your poochie wouldnt want you leaving too...

ok that sounds a bit cheesy but im not sure what to say. ive been there, its hard to accept a pets death because they are more comforting than they actualy get credit for. they have the most awsome personalities and they know things...:wink:

be sad/cry, you have the right, its not silly to mourn a pet, they are family but they like everyone else will eventually go and as much as we dont want to replace them (you cant replace them in your heart) it might be a good idea to get another companion, even better get a little puppy or kitty and watch it develop it own style... its so amazing! when you feel ready of course. there are tons of animals out there just as depressed and in need, get one and share some love. :dog:

pets are awesome definately something to live for, thats why im getting a kitty soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.