I need help right now, this is a emergency, please you are the only people I trust.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by trekkiegirl123, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So for those that don't know me, I am american and was in Iraq from the ages of 11-13 I am 14 now. Both my parents died over there when I first got there at 11 and two years later my best friend bleed out in my arms, after that they were finally able to evac. me to the states. You want the full story see my previous posts but I need help this is what happened today:

Today a cop walked up behind me and touched my shoulder to ask if I was OK because I was spacing. My war zone instincts kicked in and I screamed driving my elbow into his nose, I really didn't mean to hurt him but his nose broke, it was my do or die war intinct.

I am now currently sitting rapped in a blanket at a police station for what has been 8 hours. They gave me juice and I was able to appologize to the cop but they got confused when I said, " I thought you wanted to hurt me," I realized I said to much.

I sit here, they stopped asking me what my name is about a hour ago, because I started to get to upset and when I am upset I speak Arabic. now they have me in the confrance room to do what they think is play a video game on a laptop. Instead I ask you all for help. I somewhere deep in my heart I don't want to go back to my group foster home. but I don't know what to do. they probably are calling Child services.

I wish this could have a happy ending, Even though the cop forgave me and was understanding. I attacked a cop. Should I run and never look back to New York City? I don't know, just tell me what you would do if you were me. Please. this is no joke.

ساعدوني ( Help Me) Emma

2. Re: I need help right now, this is a emergency, please you are the only people I trus

You're agitated. You've done well, nothing bad will happen :) Tell them about your parents btw.

3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Re: I need help right now, this is a emergency, please you are the only people I trus

Agreed, just explain your situation. It maybe tough but they won't do anything to you in a bad way.

Trevor,

4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Re: I need help right now, this is a emergency, please you are the only people I trus

I know its hard to talk about traumatic things , but they really need to know what is going on for you right now
    they are trying to help you , please take the help .
    I know you said you dont want to go back to the group home , but that is some where safe and some where where some one knows you and can take care of you
    Trauma is something that lives with people for a long time do you have a therapist that you can talk to about all this , if you dont have one i suggest you get one.
    i hope everything works out for you ok
    You are in my thoughts
    Lisa

5. Re: I need help right now, this is a emergency, please you are the only people I trus

UPDATE: OK they didn't send me to the home, they gave me to one of my mom and dad's army buddies, Sam. It worked after I kept saying his number for a hour straight till they called it. He came explained to them my situation and my case of sever trust issues and PTSD. Yay. anyway I am living with him now. of anyone wants to answer this, I have been having trouble...

I can deal with my night terrors but when I wake up to him usually screaming for my mom and dad ( he was in the jeep behind them when it blew. we are tight from this, he just got back from his tour) when I run into his room to wake him he sometimes panics and sometimes it a little violent. nothing bad, just grabs my arm or something, leaves bruising but its nothing damaging, only once did he try to punch me.

What do I say when a thirty year old man is crying because he just hurt me ( again just a little bruising from grabing my arm or wrists, and he was just flailing with the punch.) or is scared. WHAT DO I SAY?!

I'm going to post this again to everyone but thankyou

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's good at least that they didn't send you to the home and let you stay with someone you know. It's hard to say what to do to help him. I think he needs more help than what you can give him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.