I need help *triggering*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GS9, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

Every so often i wonder why im still alive

I have nothing to look foward too
    I'm so close to being homeless it scares me

My dad sent me a b-day card :cry:

and it makes me cry just thinking about it

But If i become homeless i know that im going to kill myself,

I just dont know what to do anymore

Edit:

I'm listeing to this song on repeat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2txFWlFXwY

2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi, we dont know each other but i feel your words strongly. There are options to being homeless. Dont wait to become homeless to look into options to avoid it. Could you go back and live at your Dad's place until
    you get back on your feet? There are other options offered by the gov. look into it or talk to a social worker, they will give you a list of options i am sure of it.

Good luck and dont give up, an answer is out there, just need to look at it clearly with the proper help available out there.

granny x

3. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

One, I deeply Hate Florida
    Two, My dad doesnt want me, im like the son he never wanted
    Three, I been trying to pick myself up
    Four, I deeply hate shelters, or anything thing were i feel trapped

So if i become homeless and im stuck in a state of hell (florida) what else to do?

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I relate to Florida sucking. I have lived in Daytona about my whole life. I have left several times but I always end back up here. Probably because my family is here. If it weren't for my sister I would end up on the streets. Been there done that. I have no intentions of ever going back to that kind of shit life... I was luckey to have gotten SSI. It is the only income I have and it pays my rent, insurance for my car, therapist, groceries,and a few other bills I have. So there is no extra money at the end of the month. I try to keep my self going but I spend alot of time Isolated from this shithole we call a world. I crank up the stereo to drown out the negative thoughts. So I basically lay there in bed with the stereo blasting and thinking of nothing. The rest of the time I am here on the forum. Take Care!!~Joseph~

5. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

I agree with Belcor. If you wait to become homeless it will be much harder to work out what to do. Start trying to help yourself now. I think a shelter, for a short period of time is a lot better than living rough on the streets. You don't have to stay there all the time, just use it as a place to keep your stuff and sleep safely.

Do you have any other family anywhere else or any friends? You must reach out to these people if you do, and let them help you.

6. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

i have no one
    cause no one wants me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.